eSequels: A Reader's Guide to Novels in Series
Click the logo above and enter your Alamance County Public Libraries library card number to get started!
- eSequels is current and complete so you can find the newest title by your favorite author or spot a title that you may have missed.
- eSequels lists the most popular series so you can discover a new author or rediscover an enjoyable series of years past.
- eSequels indexes character, location and subject as well as author and title so you can identify a series that you may recall only vaguely.
- eSequels gives brief annotations that describe each title without "giving away" any surprise endings.
- And last, but most important for some readers, eSequels lists the novels in the correct reading sequence so you can begin at the beginning rather than blunder into the middle of "Act III."
The Alamance County Public Libraries offer a variety of Book Clubs to suit a variety of interests. Mystery, Romance, Young Adult and Kids, Lunchtime and Evening, formal and informal groups are all available. The library even has Book Club Kits to assist in starting or continuing your own Book Clubs. Call your local library for more information.
Titles coming soon from your favorite authors
List of most checked-out and requested titles
Check out Alamance County Public Libraries' Articles and Book Reviews each Sunday in the Burlington Times-News
Looking for a good book to read? Have you just read something you loved and want more books like it? Let NoveList help you find just what your are looking for.
NoveList is a tool designed to help readers like you find good books to read. It is searchable by author, title, series name, and plot (including character, topic, time period, and setting) and retrieves descriptions, reviews, discussion guides, and feature articles related to books of interest. Readers may select from information provided to find similar books that appeal to them. Updated and expanded monthly, the service also includes author read-alikes, lists of award-winning fiction, and book lists arranged by genre and subgenre, feature articles, school content and more.
NoveList is available to all Alamance County Public Libraries members through NC LIVE. Access is available in all library locations and remotely with the use of a password. Call or visit your local library branch to get the current password.
*EBSCO Publishing/EBSCOhost is the registered trademark of EBSCO Publishing