– Storytimes happen weekly at all May Memorial, Mebane and Graham Public Libraries. Check the calendar of events for dates, times and age ranges.
– Learn about our adult craft programs and other activities held at our library branches.
– Book clubs meet once a month at May Memorial, Mebane, and Graham Public Libraries. Copies are available for check out at the library.
– designed to help children improve their reading skills by reading aloud to a registered therapy dog. Children read for 15 minutes in a relaxed, one-on-one session with a loveable dog.
– Join ACPL and the Burlington Royals this Summer as we provide fun programming and reading incentives to encourage children to continue their reading experience during Summer vacation.