Friends of the Alamance County Public Libraries
For more information about the Friends of Alamance County Public Libraries, visit the Friends website at www.alamancefol.com
The Friends of the Alamance County Public Libraries are a 501 (c) 3 non-profit corporation, supporting the programs and activities of the Alamance County Public Libraries:
- To increase interest in and to raise the level of library services in our community.
- To foster closer relations between the staff, the citizens of the community and the function of the libraries.
- To disseminate information and knowledge of the librariesí functions, resources, services, and requirements.
- To provide the means for members and non-members to exchange ideas, information, and experiences.
- To encourage education and literacy throughout Alamance County.
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Special projects of the Friends include:¬†
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Book Sales
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† New books
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Adult Programs
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Children's Programs
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Alamance Reads
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† More news of the Friends of the Library can be found in each issue of the library newsletter, "Check It Out!"
Membership in the Friends of Alamance County Public Libraries
If you'd like to become a member of the Friends of Alamance County Public Libraries, send your check to:¬†¬†
Friends of the Library, 342 S. Spring St., Burlington, NC 27215
Household¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Poet¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Novelist¬†¬†¬†¬† Editor¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Publisher¬†
$10.00¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†$25.00¬†¬†¬† $100.00¬†¬†¬†¬† $500.00¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† $1000.00
All contributions are tax-deductible as provided by law.
Your tax deductible gifts benefit these public libraries:¬†
May Memorial¬† Library - 336-229-3588
Mebane Public Library - 919-563-6431
Graham Public Library - 336-570-6730
North Park¬†Library - 336-226-7185
South Annex Library - 336-376-9705