Curbside service will adhere to the following guidelines:
Patrons may place items on hold via phone and the website
Once items have been pulled, you will be notified by text, email, or phone (whichever you have chosen)
Patrons should call when they arrive at the library.
- May Memorial Library: 336-229-3588
- Mebane Public Library: 919-563-6431
- Graham Public Library: 336-570-6730
- North Park Library: 336-226-7185
Items may be picked up:
- Mondays, Wednesday, & Fridays: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Be prepared to show your library card or photo I.D. when picking up items
Late fees are being suspended until the libraries reopens
Please wear a face covering when out and about
Please do not use this service if you think you are sick