Starting Wednesday, October 12th, the Alamance County Public Libraries will be implementing “Grab & Go” service at the May Memorial, Graham, and Mebane library locations.
Patrons can browse the collection, make a quick selection of materials, check out, and exit the building. Expected visit times should be limited to 30 minutes for browsing or 1 hour on the computer.
In order to ensure everyone’s safety:
- face coverings are required,
- social distancing is expected,
- hand sanitizer is available,
- and there will be no seating.
Computers will be available for one hour first come, first serve sessions. Please allow staff time to sanitize computers between uses. Online programming will continue but there will be no in-house events and our meeting rooms will be unavailable for public use at this time.
Curbside service will continue for customers who wish to pick up materials without entering the building. This service will continue with patrons placing items on hold via phone or the website and calling upon arrival at the library for pick-up.
Our service hours for Grab & Go, Curbside, and Computers at the May Memorial, Mebane, and Graham Libraries are:
- Mondays, Wednesday, & Fridays: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- Senior Access: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- General Access: 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
At the North Park Library are:
- Mondays, Wednesday, & Fridays: 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
For more information, contact your local library branch during service hours.
- May Memorial Library: 336-229-3588
- Mebane Public Library: 919-563-6431
- Graham Public Library: 336-570-6730
- North Park Library: 336-226-7185
If you are sick, please do not plan a library visit. Online resources are always available.