Friends of the Alamance County Public Libraries
For more information about the Friends of Alamance County Public Libraries, visit the Friends website at alamancefol.org
The Friends of the Alamance County Public Libraries are a 501 (c) 3 non-profit corporation, supporting the programs and activities of the Alamance County Public Libraries:
- To increase interest in and to raise the level of library services in our community.
- To foster closer relations between the staff, the citizens of the community and the function of the libraries.
- To disseminate information and knowledge of the libraries’ functions, resources, services, and requirements.
- To provide the means for members and non-members to exchange ideas, information, and experiences.
- To encourage education and literacy throughout Alamance County.
Special projects of the Friends include:
More news of the Friends of the Library can be found in each issue of the library newsletter, “Check It Out!”